Vegan & Gluten free.
30 mins to prepare.
Makes for 2 simply double or more for numbers.
A perfect summer time garden food & great for a healthy BBQ with fish/chicken.
Hummus home made or purchased. - Recipe
Mixed leaf salad dressed in olive oil, apple cider vinegar & sea salt.
Pan Fried Peppers / Jalapeños
Use jalapeños or small sweet peppers
1 clove of garlic seperated into segments keep skin on each segment.
Sprigs of fresh Rosemary
Gluten Free Tabouli
1x bunch of fresh parsley washed & finely chopped
Half a cup of baby tomatoes quartered
2 spring onions washed & chopped
Fresh chilli to taste (optional)
2 tbs of tahini home made or bought.
Juice of 1 lemon
Pinch of sea salt
Probiotic vegetables. - Recipe
Add a Gluten free bread or grain of choice.
1. Pre-prepare hummus & tahini if making yourself, however bought is also a good option & easier.
2. Prepare grain of choice or a gluten free bread / pitta bread
1. Wash & chop a bunch of fresh parsley, discard the stalks, place into a bowl
2. Chop baby tomatoes, spring onions & fresh chilli (optional) place in the bowl with the parsley
3. Add the tahini & freshly squeezed lemon juice with salt &m ix well
4. Place into a serving bowl ready to serve.
4. Wash dry & dress the salad leaves with a cold pressed olive oil, apple cider vinegar & a pinch of sea salt.
5. Place a bowl of probiotics in a small side dish.
6. Half an avocado or alternatively make an avocado salad or guacamole.
7.Pan Fried peppers or jalapeños.
1. Wash the peppers or jalapeños.
2. Prepare a hot pan with coconut oil
3. Add the peppers/jalepeno's to the hot pan & cook until dark golden brown on each side.
4.Cook garlic & rosemary with the peppers
4. Remove from the pan& serve warm sprinkle with course sea salt.
Enjoy with family & or friends.