Sunday Coconut Pancakes
Updated: a day ago
**Vegan | Gluten Free | Processed sugar free
Makes enough for 4
20/30 mins to make.
Blender & a frying pan.
2 cups of rice flour
1 cup of tapioca flour.
1 pint or more according to thickness ,of almond milk or any nut/rice/oat/dairy milk
1 tsp. Cinnamon.
4 tablespoon spoons of warmed coconut oil to add & use for each batch of frying.
Full fat whipped coconut cream
Fresh or cooked blueberries,
Sprinkle of cinnamon +
Maple Syrup (optional)
1. Prepare the serving plates and toppings ready to go!
2. Place pancake ingredient into your blender, blend the batter to a consistency that is not too thick not to milky, if you have time allow to sit for a while it will thicken slightly.
3. Meanwhile- prepare your frying pan to a high tempreture (not burning) warm the coconut oil, decanter for use be aware that over-heated coconut oil spoils quickly & odours badly.
4. Pour batter into the hot pan, make small pancakes as they are less likely to break up, you can fry 3 at a time in the pan.
5. Gather family/friends at the table ready for hot pancakes!
6. Fry until slightly golden around the edges on both sides, slide onto a plate & serve with toppings of choice.
Above - coconut pancakes with cooked mixed summer-berries sliced banana & mango with a scoop of whipped coconut cream & served with a sprinkle of cinnamon.